Forms & Permits
Upper Pottsgrove Township
The following Forms and Permits are now on-line and available for residents to download in a PDF format. You will need the FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them. If you need to download or update the Acrobat Reader, it is available by clicking here.
There is no Use and Occupancy Permit required on the re-sale of any properties in Upper Pottsgrove Township.
Simply print, fill out the required information and then bring or mail them, with the required fee, to the Township Office, 1409 Farmington Avenue, Pottstown, PA 19464. Please note that our building inspector has up to fifteen business days to process a permit application.
- — Address Signs from the Fire Co.
- — Alarmed Location Registration Form
- — Contractor Registration with Attorney General Link
- — Contractor Information for Township
- — Employment Application
- — Landlord Tenant Report
- — Park Pavilion Reservation Request Form
- — Records Request
- — Subdivision Plan Review Application
- — Tax Forms for Earned Income Tax Reporting Only
- — Vacation Check Request
- — Volunteer Committee Application
- — Volunteer Fire Company Member Application
- — Zoning Hearing Board Application
- Click here to view the tax maps and plot plans.
- — Fees
- — Building / Zoning Permit Application
- — Driveway Permit Application
- — Electrical Permit Application
- — Grading Permit Application
- — Grading Permit Handout
- — Highways & Lands Opening Permit Application
- — Mechanical Permit Application
- — Plumbing Permit Application
- — Renewal Form
- — Right of Way Permit Application
- — Signs Rules from PennDOT
- — Solicitation Permit Application
- Use and Occupancy Permit ~ None required on re-sale